Among the things now revealed about the Guantanamo Bay military prison:
- Over 150 people held there for several years were innocent, simply caught in a dragnet.
- Wearing a cheap Casio watch? Bomb-maker!
- Chinese, Russian & Saudi interrogators were brought in, presumably to teach the Yanks a few tricks.
- The desperation for intelligence was so deep that one guy was used as a source to dime out over 100 detainees.
- One of the longtime prisoners just happens to now be a rebel leader in Libya.
Whatever the latest name is for the main prison camp there, it should be renamed “Camp Blowback”. Petition, anyone?